MSME Registration is free, paperless and based on self- declaration
- MSME registration process is fully online, paperless and based on self-declaration.
- No documents or proof are required to be uploaded for registering an MSME.
- Only Adhaar Number will be enough for registration.
- PAN & GST linked details on investment and turnover of enterprises will be taken automatically from Government data bases.
- Our online system will be fully integrated with Income Tax and GSTIN systems.
- Having PAN and GSTIN (As per applicablity of CGST Act 2017 and as notified by the ministry of MSME vide S.O. 1055(E) dated 05th March 2021) is required for Udyam Registration with effect from 01.04.2021.
- Those who have EM-II or UAM registration or any other registration issued by any authority under the Ministry of MSME, will have to re-register themselves.
- No enterprise shall file more than one Udyam Registration. However, any number of activities including manufacturing or service or both may be specified or added in one Registration.
Register a Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise
- Any person who intends to establish a micro, small or medium enterprise may file Udyam Registration online in the Udyam Registration portal, based on self-declaration with no requirement to upload documents, papers, certificates or proof.
- On registration, an enterprise (referred to as “Udyam” in the Udyam Registration portal) will be assigned a permanent identity number to be known as “‘Udyam Registration Number”.
- An e-certificate, namely, “Udyam Registration Certificate” shall be issued on completion of the registration process.
MORE ON REGISTRATION PROCESS
- The form for registration shall be as provided in the Udyam Registration portal.
- There will be no fee for filing Udyam Registration.
- Aadhaar number shall be required for Udyam Registration.
- The Aadhaar number shall be of the proprietor in the case of a proprietorship firm, of the managing partner in the case of a partnership firm and of a karta in the case of a Hindu Undivided Family (HUF).
- In case of a Company or a Limited Liability Partnership or a Cooperative Society or a Society or a Trust, the organisation or its authorised signatory shall provide its GSTIN and PAN along with its Aadhaar number.
- In case an enterprise is duly registered as an Udyam with PAN, any deficiency of information for previous years when it did not have PAN shall be filled up on self-declaration basis.
- No enterprise shall file more than one Udyam Registration: Provided that any number of activities including manufacturing or service or both may be specified or added in one Udyam Registration.
- Whoever intentionally misrepresents or attempts to suppress the self-declared facts and figures appearing in the Udyam Registration or updation process shall be liable to such penalty as specified under section 27 of the Act.